These charming ceramic cicadas (“cigales”) are laboriously and lovingly made by a couple in a tiny village in the South of France.
- Can be used indoors or outdoors
- Can be easily hung with a nail
- No two are identical as they are painted by hand
- Can be used as “standalone” or as “wall pocket” (fill them with sprigs of dried lavender, other flowers, or pot them with mini succulents/cacti)
- Come in four sizes, for “mix-and-match” options (small: 5.5″x2.5″; medium: 7″x3.5″; large: 8.5″x4″; x-large: 11″55″)
The “Cigale” is the symbol of Provence, and is synonymous with good luck; therefore, the more you add on, the better 🙂
An authentic Southern French gift, these cigales are guaranteed to become the start of a great conversation!